Best Air Purifier for Allergies in 2022
2022 Update: The ByPurify team is pleased to announce our updated allergy air purifier picks for 2022.
* On special until end May 2022
I believe that you will agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to select the best air purifier for allergies with all the other products that are out in the market!
Or is it?
In this year alone… over 25 new allergy air purifiers have entered the market. We have reviewed all of them to work out which is the best.
It turns out, that after centuries and thousands of hours of testing & reviewing, we have defined opinions about what makes our air purifier for allergies:
Air filter, high cleaning air rate, activated carbon filter.
And the good news?
The IQAir Health Pro Plus (On special until end May 2022) has all the above qualities and elements thus giving it a finer edge over its competition.
We like that the Pro is quiet and cleans out pretty much every particle in the air.
The Pro Plus is different because it provides 32% less noise. It provides you with up to 25% cleaner air and has 38% filter.
It’s currently the high-performance favourite. Don’t you like that?
If you want to keep the air of your home clean and healthy, your best bet is with a air purifier that is easy to use and effective.
Make sure you avoid cheap knock-offs, and get the IQAir Health Pro Plus from the leading supplier at the lowest cost we’ve been able to find as of May, 2022.
If you’re in a hurry and don’t have the patience for the details, here are our recommended allergy air purifiers.
Overall Winner: IQAir Health Pro Plus – Allergies, Pets, Asthma, Odors, Smoke, Pollen, Dust (Our All-Time Favorite Allergy)
- Rabbit Air MinusA2 UltraQuiet HEPA – Stylish, Efficient and ES qualified
- Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Purifier with Remote
- Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover
- Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA
Comparison of the Best Air Purifiers For Allergies
|Image||Product & Features|
Detailed Reviews of the Top Allergy Air Purifiers of 2022
IQAir Health Pro Plus Air Purifier – Most Effective for Allergies
This air purifier weighs in at about 29 pounds, and its size is around 16 x 15 x 28 inches.
However, the IQAir Health Pro Plus is unlike any other of the air cleaners because it has 32% less noise.
- We like the fact that it’s noise-free and it cleans out pretty much every particle in the airs i>
- You might need a bigger budget to purchase it.
RabbitAir MinusA2 – Air Purifier for Pet Allergies
When it comes to air purifiers, they’re known to be bulky, unattractive and noisy.
Not this one. The Rabbit Air’s MinusA2 is designed to be adaptive to and to complement any space.
- You can tailor this air cleaner for allergies or asthma.
- It’s also wonderful to have around if you have pets whose hair and fluff dirty your air.
- Pets also bring in dust and allergens from outside. However, this fantastic and practical gadget will sort out that problem right away.
- It’s also adaptive to your space by either placing it on the floor or hanging it on the wall.
- The Rabbit Air MinusA2 is expensive
Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Purifier – Purifier with Remote
The Dyson’s Pure Hot + Cool air purifier is the gadget of your dreams!
It purifies your home or office all year-round from allergies, and it serves as a fan in summer or a powerful heater in winter.
It can be powered with a remote, it connects to your WIFI and can also use Alexa. You can also control it using your mobile phone.
- This unit is 3-in-1 with a cleaner, heater, and a fan.
- You can customise the airflow as well.
- It’s such a great all-in-one gadget to have in your home. It wouldn’t make sense buying anything else.
- The app doesn’t so work with a private IP address.
Honeywell True HEPA HPA300 – Air Filter for Allergies
The HPA300 Honeywell New Energy Star Qualified uses the True HEPA filter and the Allergen Remover that can viably catch 0.3 sized microns and bigger particles, removing 99.97%.
This HEPA air purifier has three air cleaning levels + Turbo Clean.
- The HPA300 Honeywell New Energy Star Qualified is very durable, long-lasting with the least up-keep needed.
- It is excellent for removing dust and allergens, so your lungs will be healthy as ever, and your sneezing down to a minimum.
- The HPA300 Honeywell New Energy Star Qualified has multiple units that might be needed to cover the house entirely.
Honeywell 50250-S – True HEPA Air Purifier for Dust
The Honeywell’s 50250-S is voted the most popular air purifier on our side. Why?
It might be because it has three controls that you can choose to reduce pollutants in the air in large rooms.
- It’s so easy to change the pre-filter of the Honeywell’s 50250-S! The HEPA filter is also very durable.
- Maintenance is cheap, which is also convenient.
- We also like that it removes up to 99.97% of toxins in the air, making it a very reliable air purifier you can always count on.
- The Honeywell’s 50250-S can be a bit on the noisy side, but only if you choose the other two stronger levels.
- The lowest power level is relatively silent. So all in all, not such a big con.
In compiling our list of air purifiers for allergies, we evaluated each purifier on the basis of its ability to clean the air and reduce toxins such as smoke, odours, pet dander, dust and mould.
Looking for a Specific Type of Air Purifier?
Want to weigh your options first, before committing to an allergy air purifier? Check out our other air purifier guides.
You may also like: