Best Vacuum Cleaners With Good Suction Reviews
2022 Update: The ByPurify team is pleased to announce our updated vacuum with good suction for 2022.
* On special until end Jun 2022
I think you’ll agree with me when I say…
It’s challenging trying to pick the best vacuum with good suction with all the available options out there!
Or is it?
In this year alone… over 21 new vacuum cleaners have entered the market. We have reviewed all of them to work out which is the best.
Well, it turns out that after uncountable hours of research and continuous tests, we’ve finally concluded what makes an ideal vacuum cleaner.
The Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine Bagless (on special until the end Jun 2022) is a great vacuum for small, dense living spaces and apartments.
It has an impressive 2.2 dry quart dust cup that will not need to be emptied as often during the cleaning process.
Due to its 9.5-inch wide floor head, which captures more of your space than other models with wider heads by up to 40%.
If you’re a vacuuming enthusiast, you should go with a vacuum that’s lightweight, powerful, and easy to operate.
Get the Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine Bagless to ensure you avoid cheap knock-offs. Purchase it from the leading supplier at the lowest cost we’ve been able to find as of [current_date format=’M, Y’].
And here’s more help:
If you’re in a hurry and don’t have time for the details, here are our recommendations.
Comparison of the Best Suction Vacuum Cleaners
|Image||Product & Features|
ALL-ROUND VACUUM CLEANER
EASY TO USE
Detailed Reviews of the Best Vacuum Cleaners with Good Suction of 2022
Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine Bagless – Ultimate Choice
The Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine Bagless has a powerful 1200W suction motor with an energy efficiency class of A++ and a noise level of 55dB.
Its lightweight, ergonomic design makes it easy to carry upstairs from room to room.
- The vacuum is powerful and lightweight
- Great for any surface you want to clean and the brush rolls provide deep cleaning on carpets.
- The vacuum is a little expensive
- It’s not great for hard flooring, as it tends to move around a lot while cleaning.
Shark Rocket Pet Pro With Multiflex IZ163H – Best Power
The Shark Rocket Pet Pro is perfect for pet owners and has 12 amps of suction power.
Its easy-to-use, lightweight, cordless design makes it the ideal vacuum cleaner for small living spaces or apartments with limited storage space.
- It’s perfect for pet owners with pets that shed a lot of hair
- It comes with attachments for cleaning tight spaces like furniture or stairs.
- The battery life on this vacuum isn’t great
- It can be difficult to get into tight spaces because of the small head.
Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Upright – Best Cordless
ALL-ROUND VACUUM CLEANER
The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Upright is lightweight and easy to carry around.
It has a powerful 1200W suction motor with an energy efficiency class of A+ and a noise level of 45dB.
Its swivel steering makes it easy to maneuver, even in tight spaces like your couch or stairs.
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology captures 99% of allergens inside the vacuum
- The design makes it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Dust and debris often get stuck in the seal after you’ve turned off the vacuum cleaner, which means a lot of time spent removing it afterward.
Shark Ultracyclone Pet Pro+ – Best For Pet Owners
EASY TO USE
The Shark Ultracyclone Pet Pro+ has a beautiful, sleek design that looks like an art piece.
It includes the latest in technology for pet care and features a power brush roll designed to remove embedded dirt, hair, and debris off of your surfaces.
- The power brush roll removes embedded dirt, hair, and debris off your floors or furniture easily to keep your place looking spick and span.
- The brush roll is too short, which can be difficult for getting hair off your couch or carpet
- It doesn’t have attachments that work well with stairs.
Eureka Whirlwind Bagless Canister – Best For All Surface
The Eureka Whirlwind Bagless Canister comes with a long cord so you can reach all the corners and edges in your home without having to unplug.
It also includes attachments for cleaning upholstery or furniture, which means this vacuum is perfect if you have pets.
- Easy to clean because you don’t need bags or filters
- its cyclonic action that removes dirt particles from the air before they’re re-circulated back in.
- The dirt cup on the vacuum fills up fairly quickly, which means you’ll need to empty and clean this after every few hours of use if you want a constant fresh living space.
How Do I Know if a Vacuum Cleaner Has Good Suction?
A vacuum that has the power to pick up dirt from deep in allergens and has attachments for pet hair, furniture, and hardwood floors will have really good suction.
It’s also important to see how long of a cord it comes with – this means you can get even more reach without unplugging.
How Do I Clean My Filter on My Bagless or Upright Vacuum?
You’ll need regular filters, so be sure not to run out when using your machine on smaller jobs like stairs or furniture, but most importantly, you should always remember to wash them out after every few hours of use.
This will help keep your air quality nice and fresh inside your home.
What Kind of Attachments Should I Look For on a Vacuum Cleaner?
It’s important to make sure you get one with at least one attachment that works well with stairs and furniture, as well as being able to reach all the corners and edges in your home without unplugging.
It also needs an attachment for pet hair, which is easy if it already has an upholstery brush or carpet tool.
How Do I Know if My Filter Bag Is Full?
This depends on how often you use your machine – most people will notice their power decrease significantly when they find themselves having to empty the dirt cup more than once every hour or two.
Sometimes machines have filters that need regular cleaning, so be sure not to run out when using your machine on smaller jobs like stairs or furniture, but most importantly.
You should always remember to wash them out after every few hours of use. This will help keep your air quality nice and fresh inside your home.
In compiling our list of vacs with good suction, we appraised each one on the basis of its durability, suction power, maneuverability and ease of use.
Looking for a Specific Type of Vacuum Cleaner?
Want to weigh your options first, before committing to a vacuum with good suction? Check out our other vacuum guides.
You may also like: