The In-Depth DEENKEE DK600 Review
Are You Considering the DEENKEE DK600 Vacuum Cleaner?
We review the DEENKEE DK600 to help you choose EXACTLY what you need.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose a vacuum cleaner with all the options available!
Or is it?
Well, it turns out, that after years and hundreds of hours of testing & reviewing, we have strong opinions about what makes the best air filtration system: level of purification, efficiency, and maintenance.
The DEENKEE DK600 (On special until end Oct, 2021) has all the qualities and features, giving it an added advantage and an edge over its competitors.
Quick Summary of the DEENKEE DK600
Two new cleaning modes – max power vacuum mode and timed cleaning mode, you can start the robot to clean the room according to your schedule. When you get tired from work and get home, the DK600 has already cleaned for you.
What You Need to Know
The Benefits & Drawbacks
- Great Value for Money
- Easy to Use & Clean
- The only down is it has to be emptied frequently.. but it lets you know when & does a great job.
- “4+2”Cleaning Modes – With the cleaning odes, you don’t have to worry about c;eaning your home. All you have to do is to get home, and you’ll find that the DK600 has done all the work for you.
- Powerful Motor-1500Pa – Newly upgraded motor and the ,3-points cleaning system allow you to clean every room quickly and meticulously.
- Self-Charging – When the power of the robot vacuum is less than 20%,DK600 will return to the charging base to charge itself.
- Broad Cleaning Range – DK600 provides high quality cleaning.
- Hardwood Flooring to Carpets – The vacuum cleaner easily moves from hardwood floors3 to carpets.
Specs & Useful Product Info
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 12.4 x 2.7 Inches
- Product Weight: 5.73 Pounds
- Product Color: Black
What Others Think
At the time of writing this review, there were:
- 569 Customers
- Who Gave it a Rating of 4.4 Out of 5.
Does the Denkee DK600 Vacuum Cleaner recharge automatically after every cleaning?
Well, the DK600 robot vacuum docks automatically when it finishes cleaning task or when battery is low.
Just make sure the charging dock is put along a wide wall without barriers around.
How much is the Deenkee DK600's power input?
The power input is 19V 0.6A.
Here's what you get when you buy this Vacuum Cleaner:
- DEENKEE DK600
- 4 side brush
- Remote control
- Charging base
- Power adapter
The unit is an amazing vacuum cleaner, the robot vacuum effectively cleans wood laminate flooring, and surprisingly the floor feels smoother and looks shinier after. It's able to move around the entire apartment, even reaching the hard-to-reach areas like under the tables and furniture without getting stuck.
What Features Did We Look At?
If you’re in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, you’re probably looking at the different options and wondering which is the top cleaner to choose. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
The Competition: Lots of Options, but Most Aren’t as Affordable
If this vacuum isn’t quite for you, then I’d highly recommend you check out the following reviews: