Dyson V11 Torque Drive Review in Nov 2021
Are You Considering the Dyson V11 Torque Drive Vacuum?
Read Our Review of the Dyson V11 Torque Drive in Nov 2021 & Find Out If This Is For You. We Review the Pros, Cons & Features.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose a vacuum cleaner with all the options available!
Or is it?
Well, it turns out, that after years and hundreds of hours of testing & reviewing, we have strong opinions about what makes the best vacuum system: level of suction, efficiency, and maintenance.
The Dyson V11 Torque Drive (On special until end Nov, 2021) has all the qualities and features, giving it an added advantage and an edge over its competitors.
Dyson V11 Torque Drive
What Features Did We Look At?
If you’re in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, you’re probably looking at the different options and wondering which is the top cleaner to choose. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
Quick Summary of the Dyson V11 Torque Drive
The Dyson V11 Torque Drive is one of the top-of-the-line hoovers in the cleaning industry. It offers you 60 minute run time thus enabling you to have a satisfying cleaning time. It also comes with a ton of reliable cleaning tools. That’s why we recommend it for your carpeted, tiled, hardwood floors and even your car.
When it comes to having a sparkling clean home, nothing is as incredible as having an electric powered machine with powerful suction & an array of features to help you get rid of the dirt and allergens. The Dyson V11 Torque Drive is hands down one of the incredible vacuum cleaners for your home. The hoover features an integrated digital motor that spins the brush bar up to about 60 times per second. It then drives the stiff nylon bristles into the rugs eliminating dirt, grit, and pet hairs. It also features the carbon fiber filament that traps fine dust and scattered crumbs on your hard wood floors.
The hoover also features an LCD screen that monitors the vacuum’s performance 8000 times per second, a convenient battery-saving trigger that offers you the longest run time for a substantial clean up sessions, and the ‘point and shoot ‘hygienic ejector that removes dust and debris conveniently (you don’t have to touch dirt).
Powerful, Lightweight & Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner For Multiple Floor Surfaces
- High Torque Cleaner Head & Advanced Whole –Machine Filtration
- Mini-Motorized Tool, Crevice Tool, Docking Station1, & Soft Dusting Brush
- Hygienic Dirt Ejector, LCD Screen Displays & Combination Tool
What You Need to Know
The Benefits & Drawbacks
- Integrated Power Management System, ‘Point & Shoot ‘Hygienic Dirt Ejector, & Drop-In Docking System
- Powerful Motor for The Best Cleaning Session, LCD Screen That Helps You Monitor the Vacuum’s Performance, & Whole-Filtration System For An Allergen-Free Home2.
- High Torque Cleaner Head, Mini-Motorized Tool for Getting Rid of the Pet Hairs Stuck On Your Upholstery, & Crevice Tool to Dust Off the Dirt Stuck On Your Estate’s Crevices
- The vacuum cleaner is expensive and small dust bin capacity. Nonetheless, it offers you the most potent suction power, the longest run time in vacuum cleaner history, & convenience.
Key Features of the Dyson V11 Torque Drive
- Mini Motorized Tool – It is useful when you use the hoover as a handheld vac and it can offer you a power boost when you need to clean upholstery, fabric and get rid of the scattered pet hairs.
- High Torque Cleaner Head – It’s the main cleaning too and it’s used for floor cleanups when in the stick mode. It uses spiral bristles to trap debris and dust from the floors and deposits it into the dirt bag.
- Integrated Power Management System – The Dyson V11 vacuum cleaner features one of the best power systems with up to 60 minutes of run time. It especially makes the hoover ideal for homes with pets. Nonetheless, the actual run time varies depending on the power mode, the attachments you use and the floor type.
- Point & Shoot Hygienic Dir Ejector – the vacuum allows you to eject dirt, debris and dust deep into the trash pit in one action.
- LCD Screen – It enables you to see the vacuum’s performance in real time, the run time countdown and the power mode you’re using
Specs & Useful Product Info
- Product Dimensions: 50.63 x 9.84 x 10.28 inches
- Product Weight: 6.68 pounds
- Product Color: Blue
What Others Think
At the time of writing this review, there were:
- 3111 Customers
- Who Gave it a Rating of 4.86 Out of 5.
Is the Dyson V11 Torque Worth It?
The Dyson V11 is impeccable for cleaning carpets, hard floors, edges and pet hairs from crevices and rugs. It’s also one of the quietest Dyson vacuum models. The vacuum cleaner also comes with an LCD screen which offers you several vacuuming models and enables you to see if the dirt bin is full. It’s definitely worth every penny.
How Do Long Does It Take to Charge the Dyson V11 Torque Drive Vacuum?
It takes about 5 hours to full charge and you get more than 60 minutes run time.
Which is Better, The Dyson V11 Torque Drive, or the Dyson Animal?
Well, both of them have powerful suction and the same filter power. However, the Dyson Animal has button control which you can choose based on three power modes. The V11 Torque Drive, nonetheless, comes with an LCD screen that allows you to see your battery life and enables you to change your suction power. It also gives you the chance to see when the dirt bin is full.
Here's what you get when you buy this Vacuum Cleaner:
The Competition: Lots of Options, but Most Aren’t as Affordable
You may also like: