The In-Depth Eufy HomeVac Review
Are You Considering the Eufy HomeVac Vacuum Cleaner?
We review the Eufy HomeVac to help you choose EXACTLY what you need.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose an air purifier with all the options available!
Or is it?
Well, it turns out, that after years and hundreds of hours of testing & reviewing, we have strong opinions about what makes the best air filtration system: level of purification, efficiency, and maintenance.
The Eufy HomeVac (On special until end Oct, 2021) has all the qualities and features, giving it an added advantage and an edge over its competitors.
Quick Summary of the Eufy HomeVac
The Eufy Homevac features a Smart technology & innovative design that make your life easier.
HomeVac uses a high-performance filter to trap dust and reduce the amount released back into the air while you clean.
What You Need to Know
- Energy Efficient – Clean for 22 minutes using high-power or double the runtime to 50 minutes in Eco Mode.
- Huge Capacity – The larger 0.9L dust holder2 means you spend more time vacuuming & less time taking out the trash.
- Lightweight Design – The agile 5.5lbs body swivels around corners & table legs with ease, ensuring traditionally hard-to-reach areas remain spotless.
- Packed With Power – The 2200mAh lithium-ion battery3 provides 28.8V of high-voltage suction power.
- Double Filter – HomeVac uses a high-performance filter to trap dust & reduce the amount released back into the air while you clean
Specs & Useful Product Info
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 8.7 x 43 Inches
- Product Weight: 5.82 Pounds
- Product Color: Black
What Others Think
At the time of writing this review, there were:
- 1852 Customers
- Who Gave it a Rating of 4 Out of 5.
Does the Eufy Homevac come with replacement batteries?
No. It’s battery life is durable and it runs for 50 minutes continously, that’s equal to having three batteries from other manufacturers, with much less power and run time.
How easy is it to clean underneath the bed with the Eufy HomeVac Vacuum?
It depends on the design of your bed. It takes 22 to 50 min depending on the mode after fully charged.
Is Eufy RoboVac 11 A Good Vacuum Cleaner?
Despite having to prepare your home before cleaning, the Eufy RoboVac 11 is a perfect entry-level vacuum cleaner that works perfectly for households that need regular cleaning. At only $220, the vacuum is an affordable option and picks up all the bread crumbs, pet hair, and litter crystals in your home.
Learn More: Eufy HomeVac Vacuum Cleaner
Here's what you get when you buy this Vacuum Cleaner:
- Dust cup
- Filter kit
- Debris screen
The unit is an amazing vacuum cleaner, it's cordless, light, and powerful enough to grab onto dirt and dust to suck it right into the bin. It's light but not cheap, it's definitely made of premium materials that you can feel and see.
What Features Did We Look At?
If you’re in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, you’re probably looking at the different options and wondering which is the top cleaner to choose. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
The Competition: Lots of Options, but Most Aren’t as Affordable
If this vacuum isn’t quite for you, then I’d highly recommend you check out the following reviews: