The In-Depth Eyevac Home Review
Are You Considering the Eyevac Home Vacuum Cleaner?
We review the Eyevac Home to help you choose EXACTLY what you need.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose a vacuum cleaner with all the options available!
Or is it?
Well, it turns out, that after years and hundreds of hours of testing & reviewing, we have strong opinions about what makes the best air filtration system: level of purification, efficiency, and maintenance.
The EyeVac Home (On special until end Oct, 2021) has all the qualities and features, giving it an added advantage and an edge over its competitors.
Quick Summary of the Eyevac Home
The EyeVac Home model contains a powerful motor that vacuums all forms of hair, dirt, dust, or debris up into its one gallon (3.8 litres) bagless container. EyeVac’s sensor uses the latest infrared technology to automatically activate the vacuum when hair, dust, dirt, or debris is near the inlet. Simply sweep to the unit and watch EyeVac suck up the mess.
What You Need to Know
The Benefits & Drawbacks
- Lightweight & Compact
- Effortless Maneuver
- Works well for s& & pet hair, you do have to be careful where you place it because it blows air away from the unit on the side/back.
- Easy to Clean Any Hard Flooring – Perfect for the kitchen, office, mud room, work shop, garage, or any other room with a hard floor.
- High Efficiency Filters – Equipped with two high-efficiency filters, the EyeVac removes dust, dirt & debris from your home & gives back clean air to the environment.
- Touchless Activation Technology– Infrared sensors3 detect the sweeping motion & automatically activate the EyeVac, making cleaning easy.
- 1000 Watts of Power – The vacuum helps you get rid of 100% of dust, hair & debris instantly.
- Convenient Design & Features – The EyeVac allows you to accomplish all you cleaning duties & the features work harmoniously to give you a clean and fresh home.
Specs & Useful Product Info
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 Inches
- Product Weight: 1 Pounds
- Product Color: Matte Black
What Others Think
At the time of writing this review, there were:
- 1762 Customers
- Who Gave it a Rating of 4.7 Out of 5.
Will the EyeVac Home Vacuum Cleaner pick up dog or cat kibble?
Yes, it’s a good sucker. You have to bring the kibble to it though.
How is the EyeVac Home powered? Is there a cord? How long is the cord?
There’s a cord. Its a few feet long.
How Does EyeVac Home Work?
Well, it features a powerful motor that sucks up all the messes. It also automatically turns off when debris has been vacuumed into the canister.
Learn More: EyeVac Home Vacuum Cleaner
Here's what you get when you buy this Vacuum Cleaner:
- Premotor Filter
- Exhaust filter
- User’s manual
The unit is an amazing vacuum cleaner, this device is like a glorified dust pan that you never need to bend over for, or awkwardly store in a closet. It’s as loud as a swivel sweeper, but it only needs to stay on for 5-7 seconds while it’s sucks up your crumbs, cereal pieces, etc.
What Features Did We Look At?
If you’re in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, you’re probably looking at the different options and wondering which is the top cleaner to choose. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
The Competition: Lots of Options, but Most Aren’t as Affordable
If this vacuum isn’t quite for you, then I’d highly recommend you check out the following reviews: