The In-Depth Germ Guardian AC5350B Review
Are You Considering the Germ Guardian AC5350B Air Purifier?
We review the Germ Guardian AC5350B to help you choose EXACTLY what you need.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose an air purifier with all the options available!
Or is it?
Well, it turns out, that after years and hundreds of hours of testing & reviewing, we have strong opinions about what makes the best air filtration system: level of purification, efficiency, and maintenance.
The Germ Guardian AC5350B (On special until end Oct, 2021) has all the qualities and features, giving it an added advantage and an edge over its competitors.
Germ Guardian AC5350B
Quick Summary of the Germ Guardian AC5350B
The easy to use digital display panel includes UV C control, a filter change indicator, and an up to 8 hour timer. The Elite Collection provides both form and function to provide a superior air cleaning system. Made for large rooms (up to 167 ft.). 5 speeds provide high speed allergen control down to ultra quiet sleep mode.
What You Need to Know
The Benefits & Drawbacks
- Easy to Operate
- UV-C Light
- Traps Allergens, Mold, Bacteria & Other Pollutants
- Purification is great but several settings non-functional.
- 180 Square Foot Coverage – The AC5350PT is designed for large room applications & will filter air up to 4x times per hour in a 167 square foot space.
- Easy to Operate – The easy to use digital display panel includes UV C control, a filter change indicator & an up to 8 hour timer.
- True HEPA Filter – It captures 99.97% of dust & allergens as small as .3 microns.
- GermGuardian Filters – The HEPA filters need to be replaced every 6-8 months. It’s important to use genuine replacement parts.
- Quiet Mode – The ultra-quiet sleep mode with a programmable timer helps you get a good night’s rest with cleaner air.
Specs & Useful Product Info
- Product Dimensions: 9.06 x 6.69 x 27.56 Inches
- Product Weight: 11.00 Pounds
- Product Color: Black
What Others Think
At the time of writing this review, there were:
- 1130 Customers
- Who Gave it a Rating of 4.3 Out of 5
Can you turn off the lighted display on the Germ Guardian AC350B Air Purifier?
No, you can’t turn off the lights. Instead, try using a washcloth or tape.
How well does the Germ Guardian AC350B do with pet hair?
The Germ Guardian is designed to catch smaller particles.
However, you might find it useful to have a reliable vacuum cleaner to vacuum the pet hair for the best results.
Here's what you get when you buy this Air Purifier:
- User’s guide
- UVC Light
- GermGuardian Filters
- HEPA Purifier
The unit is an amazing air purifier, we would recommend this product because is a great option for people suffering from asthma or any respiratory disease
What Features Did We Look At?
If you’re in the market for a new air purifier, you’re probably looking at the different options and wondering which is the ideal one. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
The Competition: Lots of Options, but Most Aren’t as Affordable
If this air purifier isn’t quite for you, then I’d highly recommend you check out the following reviews: