Hathaspace Review in Jan 2022
Are You Considering the Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier?
Read Our Review of the Hathaspace in Jan 2022 & Find Out If This Is For You. We Review the Pros, Cons & Features.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose the best air purifier with all the options available!
Or is it?
Well, it turns out, that after years and hundreds of hours of testing & reviewing, we have strong opinions about what makes the best air filtration system: level of purification, efficiency, and maintenance.
The Hathaspace Smart True HEPA (On special until end Jan, 2022) has all the qualities and features, giving it an added advantage and an edge over its competitors.
Hathaspace Smart True HEPA
What Features Did We Look At?
If you’re in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, you’re probably looking at the different options and wondering which is the top cleaner to choose. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
Quick Summary of the Hathaspace Smart True HEPA
The unit is an amazing air purifier that works efficiently in clearing smoke, odours, germs, & allergies1 from the air. We would recommend it for use in small rooms taking full advantage of its silent mode.
The Hathaspace Smart HEPA Purifier is your best option in eliminating allergen, mold, bacteria and viruses, smoke and odour issues. The new-in-market air purifier features a 5-stage medical grade H13 HEPA filter that gets rid of 99% of all allergen and pollutants, making it better than the ordinary H11 HEPA.
What You Need to Know
The Benefits & Drawbacks
- Quiet, Fast, User-Friendly & Provides You With The True HEPA Filter2 That Captures 99.97% Of Allergens.
- Powerful 5 Stages Of Purification System That Protects Your Lungs From Invisible Household Pollutants3
- Automatic Air Quality Sensor System That Measures Your Air Quality & Adjusts The Fan Speed In Real-Time.
- The air purifier is pricey, but given all its incredible features & the 99% allergen-free cleaning system, it’s worth every penny.
Key Features of the Hathaspace Smart True HEPA
- Nano Cold Catalyst Filter – Awarded the first line of defence title, this filter gets rid of all the larger particles like pet dander, and all toxic household chemicals like formaldehyde, ammonia, and benzene.
- Cellular Activated Carbon Filter – the Activated carbon molecules eliminate smoke, odours, gases, and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) found in household products.
- Antibacterial Filter – It actively targets germs and bacteria, leaving your home feeling fresh and crisp.
- True HEPA Filter – It effectively gets rid of 99.97% of airborne pollutants in the air, as small as 0.3 microns, like dust mites, allergens, pollen, pet dander, and mould spores.
- Ionizer – It releases negative ions (anions) that electrically charge air particles and odours, neutralising them and making them easier to trap. (You can turn it on/off according to your preferences).
Specs & Useful Product Info
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 7 x 19.5 Inches
- Product Weight: 12 Pounds
- Product Color: White
What Others Think
At the time of writing this review, there were:
- 1687 Customers
- Who Gave it a Rating of 4.6 Out of 5.
Does the HathaSpace Air Purifier Work Against Dust Mites?
Yes, it does. Not only does the number-one seller purifier filter out dust mites, but it also picks up their eggs and waste.
Does the Hathaspace Air Purifier Produce Ozone?
Yes, it does. It generates a small & secure amount of ozone only when you turn the ionizer feature on. It’s UL-certified and meets all of the safety & ozone requirements set by CARB (California Air Resources Board).
The ionizer feature generates 9 parts per billion, which is well below the recommended ozone exposure limit recommended by EPA.
Here's what you get when you buy this Air Purifier:
- Smart Air Purifier
- 4-in-1 True HEPA Filter Set
- Remote Control & Manual
- 2-Year Warranty
- Award-winning Customer Support 7 Days a Week
The unit is an amazing air purifier. It works efficiently in clearing smoke, odours, germs, and allergies from the air. We would recommend this product for use in small rooms taking full advantage of its silent mode.
The Competition: Lots of Options, but Most Aren’t as Affordable