ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Cleaner Review in Nov 2021
Are You Considering the ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Cleaner?
Read Our Review of the ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Cleaner in Nov 2021 & Find Out If This Is For You. We Review the Pros, Cons & Features.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose a vacuum cleaner with all the options available!
Or is it?
Well, it turns out, that after years and hundreds of hours of testing & reviewing, we have strong opinions about what makes the best vacuum system: level of suction, efficiency, and maintenance.
The ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Cleaner (On special until end Nov, 2021) has all the qualities and features, giving it an added advantage and an edge over its competitors.
ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Cleaner
What Features Did We Look At?
If you’re in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, you’re probably looking at the different options and wondering which is the top cleaner to choose. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
Quick Summary of the ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Cleaner
The iLife V3 Robot Vacuum is no exception when it comes to robotic cleaning. It vacuums up any dirt, set up a set routine and then go back to the docking station1 ready for the next cleaning session. We recommend it for small room clean ups and when you need to get rid of dirt, down to the smallest particulate.
Pets are adorable but shedding can be a major pet peeve. If you are a cat or dog owner and your furry companion leaves fur all over your home, you might want to check out the iLife Robotic Vacuum Cleaner to take some cleaning duties off your plate.
The hoover sweeps, dry-mops and vacuums all in one single sweep, taking away all the debris, dust and cat little from your carpeted or hard floors, leaving them looking clean and polished. The robot vacuum also features sensors for when it might topple over and an IR remote control in case you want to command it for additional uses.
Stellar Suction Performance & Budget-Friendly Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Self-Charging System & Convenient IR Remote Control
- Low-Profile Design & Tangle-Free Pet Hair Technology
- HEPA Filtration System & Low-Profile Design
What You Need to Know
The Benefits & Drawbacks
- You Can Auto Clean By Pressing the Mechanical Button & Low-Profile Design Allows You to Reach Under Furniture And Bed Without A Hassle
- Powerful Suction Does An Incredible Job of Picking Up Dust and Debris, Tangle-Free Pet Hair Tool Allows You to Clean Without Having to Untangle the Brushes, & You Can Schedule Cleaning in Advance
- Three Built-In Infrared Sensors Intelligently Detect Your Home’s Stairs to Avoid Toppling Over & Auto-Charging to Automatically Search For the Charging Dock and Get Back When the Battery Charge Diminishes
- The robotic vacuum can be noisy. However, that shouldn’t be a huge concern since you can schedule it to clean while at the office. Moreover, it comes with some incredible features, making worth every buck.
Key Features of the ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Cleaner
- Tangle-Free Suction Head The hoover features the tangle-free suction head that quickly picks up dirt, debris and pet furs without tangling up. It makes it applicable to all types of flooring including hardwood, tiled, laminated and even carpeted floors.
- Low-Profile Design The iLife V3 Pro Vacuum cleans under the furniture where dust and other particulates hide.
- Smart Sensors The robotic hoover comes with a full set of smart sensors2 to avoid bumping into couches or tumbling off the stairs
- IR Remote Control The robotic vacuum allows for easy operation with just one touch on the auto clean button.
- Docking Station The hoover automatically returns to the docking station to recharge when the battery runs low or the robot vacuum cleaner has finished its tasks.
Specs & Useful Product Info
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 11.8 x 3 inches
- Product Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Product Color: White
What Others Think
At the time of writing this review, there were:
- 1001 Customers
- Who Gave it a Rating of 4.85 Out of 5
How Long Does the iLife V3 Clean?
It cleans for 120 minutes. The iLife V3 Pro Vacuum’s battery is low and enters into a search mode for the docking station.
How Does One Clean the iLife V3 Vacuum Cleaner?
Well, it’s simple. You just have to press the clean button twice on the robot or remote control to activate the mini-room mode. You should also close the room door to ensure you set a boundary for the robotic vacuum. What’s more, it only takes about 40 minutes to completely clean the hoover.
How Often Should You Use the iLife V3 Pro Vacuum Cleaner?
Well, most robotic vacuum owners agree than running their hoovers three to four times a week is best if you want to stay on top of your cleaning. You might also do it twice if you have stairs and four times if you have carpeted floors. For pet owners, however, the frequency tends to lean more on every day cleaning.
Is the iLife V3 Pro As Good As A Roomba?
Roomba vacuums tend to be pricier than the iLife vacuums. The iLife V3 Pro also offers you better features and an incredible navigation system
Here's what you get when you buy this Vacuum Cleaner:
- IR Remote Control with LCD Screen
- User-Friendly Manual
- Lithium Batteries & Charging Dock
- 3-Year Warranty & HEPA Filter3
- Cleaning Tool & Two Side Brushes
If you work often and don’t have the energy or time to vacuum your home then it helps to have a hoover that can do the work for you without lifting a finger. The iLife V3s Pro Robot Vacuum is your best bet. We recommend that you try it today!
The Competition: Lots of Options, but Most Aren’t as Affordable
You may also like: