The In-Depth iRobot Roomba 675 Review
Are You Considering the iRobot Roomba 675 Vacuum Cleaner?
We review the iRobot Roomba 675 to help you choose EXACTLY what you need.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose an air purifier with all the options available!
Or is it?
Well, it turns out, that after years and hundreds of hours of testing & reviewing, we have strong opinions about what makes the best air filtration system: level of purification, efficiency, and maintenance.
The iRobot Roomba 675 (On special until end Oct, 2021) has all the qualities and features, giving it an added advantage and an edge over its competitors.
iRobot Roomba 675
Quick Summary of the iRobot Roomba 675
The Irobot Roomba 675 Vacuum Cleaner features the Smart navigation & Dirt Detect Technology that work together to clean carpets & hard floors.1
Connect to clean from anywhere with the Roomba 675 robot vacuum. The patented 3-Stage Cleaning System is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction everything from small particles to large debris from carpets and hard floors. Just press Clean or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App.
What You Need to Know
The Benefits & Drawbacks
- Sturdy & Impressive Design
- Ideal for Pet Owners
- Easy Maneuver
- This model is not as powerful, but definitely is less noisy.
- 3 Stage Cleaning System – It quickly picks up all the dirt, dust,2 & hair from hard floors & carpet
- Dual Multi Surface Brushes – Work together to grab dust, dirt, & large debris; The Auto Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean both carpets & hard floors.
- Swivel Steering – Allows for thorough and deep-cleaning sessions.
- Patented Dirt Detect Sensors – Alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home.
- Edge Sweeping Brush – Specially designed at a 27 degree angle to sweep debris away from edges & corners
Specs & Useful Product Info
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 13.4 x 3.5 Inches
- Product Weight: 6.77 Pounds
- Product Color: Black
What Others Think
At the time of writing this review, there were:
- 8670 Customers
- Who Gave it a Rating of 4.3 Out of 5.
Can the Irobot Roomba 675 clean more than one floor of your house?
Yes, it does work perfectly on various levels of your house. It does not need a ‘brain’ to program it for different spaces.
How do you operate the Irobot Roomba 675 Vacuum Cleaner without wi-fi ?
Simply press the CLEAN button to to start and stop the robot, the DOCK button to send it back to the base and the SPOT button to do concentrated cleaning in one specific area for a few minutes.
Here's what you get when you buy this Vacuum Cleaner:
- 1 Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum
- 1 Home Base Charging Station
- 1 North American Line Cord
- Extra Filter
- Owner’s Guide
The unit is an amazing vacuum cleaner, Good for Pet Hair, Self-Charging, Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Carpets & Hard Floors
What Features Did We Look At?
If you’re in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, you’re probably looking at the different options and wondering which is the top cleaner to choose. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
The Competition: Lots of Options, but Most Aren’t as Affordable
If this vacuum isn’t quite for you, then I’d highly recommend you check out the following reviews: