iRobot Roomba 860 Review in Nov 2021
Are You Considering the iRobot Roomba 860 Vacuum Cleaner?
Read Our Review of the iRobot Roomba 860 in Nov 2021 & Find Out If This Is For You. We Review the Pros, Cons & Features.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose a vacuum cleaner with all the options available!
Or is it?
Well, it turns out, that after years and hundreds of hours of testing & reviewing, we have strong opinions about what makes the best air filtration system: level of purification, efficiency, and maintenance.
The iRobot Roomba 860 (On special until end Nov, 2021) has all the qualities and features, giving it an added advantage and an edge over its competitors.
iRobot Roomba 860
What Features Did We Look At?
If you’re in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, you’re probably looking at the different options and wondering which is the top cleaner to choose. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
Quick Summary of the iRobot Roomba 860
Experience a deeper clean every day with the Roomba 860 Vacuuming Robot. Featuring the revolutionary AeroForce Cleaning System, Roomba 860 delivers up to 5x the air power and requires less maintenance. Just press Clean or schedule Roomba to run up to 7x per week. Roomba works on all floor types, and at 3.6 inches tall, is specifically designed to fit under most furniture, beds, and kickboards.
What You Need to Know
Key Features of the iRobot Roomba 860
- Smart Technology– The iAdapt Responsive Navigation allows the vacuum to navigate your home, cleaning around clutter and avoiding stairs.
- Simple Operation – All you have to do is to press clean & your robot gets to work.
- 3-Stage Cleaning System – Uses a combination of agitation, brushing and suction to leave your home clean and fresh.
- Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head – It automatically adapts is height to keep the multi-surface brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, effectively cleaning carpets and hard floors.
- Convenient Design – Offers a full suite of intelligent sensors that guide the robot under & around furniture to help thoroughly clean all your floors.
Specs & Useful Product Info
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 13.9 x 3.6 Inches
- Product Weight: 11.23 Pounds
- Product Color: Grey
What Others Think
At the time of writing this review, there were:
- 183 Customers
- Who Gave it a Rating of 4.1 Out of 5.
Does the Irobot Roomba 860 pick up sand?
It does pick up all particles , leaving your hose clean & fresh.
Can you use the Irobot Roomba 860 Vacuum Cleaner on vinyl plank floors?
Yes, you can use it on tile, carpet, vinyl, and concrete too.
Here's what you get when you buy this Vacuum Cleaner:
- iRobot Roomba 860
- Docking/charging station
- 1 rechargeable lithium ion battery
- 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier
- 1 extra AeroForce High-Efficiency Filter
The unit is an amazing vacuum cleaner, It helps so much with the dog hair issue we have! It gets majority of everything but maybe once a week use the vacuum as a “deep clean”. Besides that it’s so worth the money.
The Competition: Lots of Options, but Most Aren’t as Affordable
You may also like: