The In-Depth iwoly V600 Review
Are You Considering the iwoly V600 Vacuum Cleaner?
We review the iwoly V600 to help you choose EXACTLY what you need.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose a vacuum cleaner with all the options available!
Or is it?
Well, it turns out, that after years and hundreds of hours of testing & reviewing, we have strong opinions about what makes the best air filtration system: level of purification, efficiency, and maintenance.
The iwoly V600 (On special until end Oct, 2021) has all the qualities and features, giving it an added advantage and an edge over its competitors.
Quick Summary of the iwoly V600
The Iwoly V600 Vacuum Cleaner provides you with a powerful vacuum suction1 that sucks up dirt with ease. Its 16.4ft long power cord allows cleaning of an entire bedroom, living room or kitchen.
V600 stick vacuum with a powerful vacuum and it’s equipped with the floor head for marble, tile, and hardwood floor. You can use it to pick up all kinds of crumbs, hair, dust, and even cat litter. Your floor will be much cleaner than ever. (NOTE: Due to powerful suction, it’s easy to fit tightly with sealed carpets and it’s hard to move on shaggy plush carpet and rugs.)
What You Need to Know
The Benefits & Drawbacks
- Lightweight & Robust
- Conveneint & Versatile
- Noise-Free & Great Value
- This is the perfect tool for baseboards, window sills, kitchen drawers & cabinets. It does hard surface floors2 well but aside from area rugs that aren’t wool or shag or low pile commercial- its not so great for carpet.
- Silent Vacuum Cleaner – Lower than 80db working noise, to give you a deep, quiet & thorough cleaning.
- Quickly Changes to a Handheld Vacuum – It only weighs 4.8 pounds. iIt’s easy to manoeuvres around or under furniture or even reach ceiling fans and vents thanks to 3 kinds of nozzels and the adjustable extension tube.
- Hygienic Bin Emptying – One button release dirt cup3 to empty the container filled with dust without getting your hands dirty.
- Washable HEPA & Honeycomb Filter – You can easily detach them for a quick wash.
- Wall Mounting – The corded vacuum can be hung on the wall after cleaning is over. Makes your storage even easier & saves you on space.
Specs & Useful Product Info
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 11.2 x 7.6 Inches
- Product Weight: 2.2 Pounds
- Product Color: Blue
What Others Think
At the time of writing this review, there were:
- 901 Customers
- Who Gave it a Rating of 3.8 Out of 5.
Does the Iwoly V600 Vacuum Cleaner require assembly other than the attachments?
The Iwoly hoover is ideal for absorbing wood floor and tile.
The Iwoly Vacuum Cleaner's head features the alternating floors, what type of floor can you use this?
Well, the attachement is ideal for hard surface floors.
Here's what you get when you buy this Vacuum Cleaner:
- iwoly V600
- Floor head
- Upholstery tool
- Dusting brush
- Crevice tool
The unit is an amazing vacuum cleaner, it's incredibly easy to use of carpeted stairs - again, without having to crouch and scrub to get it clean. The suction and design of the floor vac attachment actually PULLS the crap from deep in the corners of baseboards and under kitchen cabinets. It’s also slim and flexible enough that you don’t have to rearrange the living room to get under furniture!
What Features Did We Look At?
If you’re in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, you’re probably looking at the different options and wondering which is the top cleaner to choose. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
The Competition: Lots of Options, but Most Aren’t as Affordable
If this vacuum isn’t quite for you, then I’d highly recommend you check out the following reviews: