The In-Depth Medify MA-40 2.0 Review
Are You Considering the Medify MA-40 2.0 Air Purifier?
We review the Medify MA-40 2.0 to help you choose EXACTLY what you need.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose an air purifier with all the options available!
Or is it?
Well, it turns out, that after years and hundreds of hours of testing & reviewing, we have strong opinions about what makes the best air filtration system: level of purification, efficiency, and maintenance.
The Medify MA-40 2.0 (On special until end Oct, 2021) has all the qualities and features, giving it an added advantage and an edge over its competitors.
Medify MA-40 2.0
Quick Summary of the Medify MA-40 2.0
Don’t fall into the trap of a bulky air purifier. This one stays out of the way and can easily be moved to different rooms with its handle. All three filters come in a single cartridge for simplified replacement and reliable air-tight seal. Use night mode for quiet particle remover as you sleep.
What You Need to Know
The Benefits & Drawbacks
- Excellent Value for Money
- Super Easy to Operate & Set Up
- Functional & Versatile
- It works great but the filters are expensive.
- Compact & Maneuverable– You shoudn’t fall into the trap of a bulky air purifier. The Medify Ma-40-2 stays out of the way & can easily be moved to different rooms with its handle.
- Simple Filter Changes – The three filters come in a single cartridge for simplified replacement & reliable air-tight seal.
- Night Mode Feature – You can use this mode for quiet particle remover as you sleep.
- Filtration – Filters dirty polluted air that can be harmful to your family.
- High-Efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA Filter – It helps get rid of 99.97% of particles down to 0.1 microns. This medical-grade filter easily catches pollen, dust mites, & other tiny airborne particles you can’t see.
Specs & Useful Product Info
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 11 x 26 Inches
- Product Weight: 15 Pounds
- Product Color: White
What Others Think
At the time of writing this review, there were:
- 1187 Customers
- Who Gave it a Rating of 4.5 Out of 5
What's the sound noise level in the Medify MA 40-2 Air Purifier when operating?
Well, its maximum noise level is<66 dB(A)3
What's the difference between the Medify m112 and m-40?
The 112 has more power and it’s not as noisy as the m-40. Also, the 112 covers 2400 sq ft while the m-40 covers 800 sq ft.
What Is Medify Air Ma 40?
The Medify Air MA-40 is an air purifier that uses four levels of filtration to trap and get rid of dust particles, allergens, pet dander, and other contaminants.
Learn More: Medify MA-40 2.0 Air Purifier
Here's what you get when you buy this Air Purifier:
- Medify MA-40 2.0
- H13 HEPA filter
- Pre filter
- Carbon filter
- 1 year warranty
The unit is an amazing air purifier, remove all plastic, insert filter, plug in and turn on, real easy to use. Adapts to air quality with air sensor, turns on high when low air quality. Best sqft coverage for price.
What Features Did We Look At?
If you’re in the market for a new air purifier, you’re probably looking at the different options and wondering which is the ideal one. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
The Competition: Lots of Options, but Most Aren’t as Affordable
If this air purifier isn’t quite for you, then I’d highly recommend you check out the following reviews: