The In-Depth Roborock S5 and Mop Review
Are You Considering the Roborock S5 and Mop Vacuum Cleaner?
We review the Roborock S5 and Mop to help you choose EXACTLY what you need.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose a vacuum cleaner with all the options available!
Or is it?
Well, it turns out, that after years and hundreds of hours of testing & reviewing, we have strong opinions about what makes the best air filtration system: level of purification, efficiency, and maintenance.
The Roborock S5 and Mop (On special until end Oct, 2021) has all the qualities and features, giving it an added advantage and an edge over its competitors.
Roborock S5 and Mop
Quick Summary of the Roborock S5 and Mop
The Rororock S5 seamlessly navigates from room to room in your home, mapping everywhere it goes & cleaning every spot.
Rororock S5 seamlessly navigates from room to room in your home,mapping everywhere it goes and cleaning every spot. If it runs low on power, it returns to recharge and continues where it left off. The strong suction power,combined with a thorough mopping system cleans every inch of your floors. You can send it to clean any spot, start a clean cycle, or schedule cleaning for when you are not home.
What You Need to Know
- Cyclone 3D Cleaning System – The powerful fan3 works like a cyclone up to 2000Pa high suction, the floating main brush helps you clean up all floor types well, along with the side brushes & rolling brushes.
- LDS Smart Navigation – A laser range sensor rapidly scans each room & then computes this information with an algorithm known as SLAM to generate a real-time map of your home.
- Bionic Mopping System – Botanical bionic design of the water tank keeps a steady water outlet but no water stain at rest. The plug-in water tank saves you from overturning the robot & avoiding water leak.
- Self-Adjustable Brushes – The dynamic variable-speed side brush spins at 330RPM when sweeping along an edge, otherwise, it spins at 130RPM to prevent dirt from flying.
- 5200mAh Battery Capacity – The 5200mAh battery high-capacity supports your robot to run continuously for up to 150 minutes*. You can charge it once for multi-room coverage.
Specs & Useful Product Info
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 13.7 x 3.8 Inches
- Product Weight: 7 Pounds
- Product Color: White
What Others Think
At the time of writing this review, there were:
- 3269 Customers
- Who Gave it a Rating of 4.5 Out of 5.
Can you use the RoboRock S5 on laminate floors?
Yes, you can. It’s perfect on hardwood floors, carpet, snap stone porcelain floor, and laminate wood floor.
How many square feet will the RoboRock S5 mop before tank is empty?
It can mop 538 square feet to 645 square feet if water tank is full.
Is Roborock A Good Brand?
Yes, it is. It features an incredible automatic mapping system and offers you the reliability that most robot vacuums don’t give you.
Learn More: Roborock S5 & Map Vacuum Cleaner
Here's what you get when you buy this Vacuum Cleaner:
- Roborock S5 robotic vacuum
- Dock charger with US plug
- Beak-like cleaning tool
- Washable filter
- Water tank filter pairs
The unit is an amazing vacuum cleaner, It does a really good job getting over bumps and minor barriers such as thresholds and such.
What Features Did We Look At?
If you’re in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, you’re probably looking at the different options and wondering which is the top cleaner to choose. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
The Competition: Lots of Options, but Most Aren’t as Affordable
If this vacuum isn’t quite for you, then I’d highly recommend you check out the following reviews: