Welcome to ByPurify!
- Information that we collect: We collect two types of information from you. The first type is personal information that you actively choose to disclose (“Personal Information”) and the second type is anonymous aggregate information collected in a manner not visible to you or others visiting the Website (“Website Use Information”).
- Personal information: Examples of personally identifiable data that you may provide to us may include your name, address, phone number and email address. In providing Personal Information, you consent and agree to us contacting you with information related to the Website and/or information regarding our or third parties’ products and services. If you provide personally identifiable data to us, you may later elect to have that information deleted from our files, or kept from being used for purposes other than for the service requested, by following the opt-out procedures set forth below.
- Website use information: We record information relating to your use of the Website, such as the information you click on, your browser type, IP address, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Website and may also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Website.
- Information sharing and disclosure: We may share, license, or sell information we collect to third parties for various marketing purposes, including their online marketing programs. We also reserve the unequivocal right to release all your information, to the maximum extent permitted by law in the event that:
(1) we believe that the Website is being or has been used to commit unlawful acts;
(2) the information is subpoenaed or otherwise required in a court proceeding; (3) you violate or breach an agreement with the Website;
(4) you have submitted fraudulent or otherwise invalid information to this Website;
(5) we believe that you may harm, or have harmed, the property or other rights of us, our members, our employees, the Website’s other users or any other third party;
(6) we are sold to or otherwise acquired by any individual, entity or organization (i.e. to a successor entity in the event of sale of the business, including merger, bankruptcy or other ownership change); or
(7) when we otherwise deem it necessary or appropriate.
We may disclose any record or communication to any third party when we, in
our sole discretion, determine the disclosure to be appropriate including, without limitation, sharing your e-mail address with other third parties for suppression purposes in compliance with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as amended from time to time, or any other applicable state or federal law, rule or regulation.
- SMS rates and fees: In addition to any fee of which you may be notified your provider’s standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation of your submission through the Website and all subsequent SMS correspondence. You may opt-out and remove your SMS information by replying “X”, “STOP”, “END” or “QUIT” to the SMS text message you have received.
- Securing information: We make reasonable efforts to secure your information. Such efforts may include but are not limited to monitoring of our network and data for intrusions. We also use industry-accepted standards to protect your information, including SSL encryption, if and when transmitting any sensitive information. We have implemented certain physical, encrypted, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Communications you may have with us via email or mail may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures are in place prior to you sending the information. Therefore, if you choose to communicate with us through these means, you are assuming the risk of doing so and we request that you do not send or post sensitive information through these means.
- Access/Accuracy: Should you need to update or correct any personally identifiable information you have provided to us through the Site, you may send updates and corrections to us and we will make reasonable efforts to timely update or change the information we hold.
- Links: The Website may contain links to third party sites including sites with which we have no affiliation. We are not responsible for their privacy practices. It’s recommended you read the privacy policies on all such third party sites.
- California privacy rights: Beginning January 1, 2005, under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to either: (1) a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided; or (2) to be notified of a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having their information shared with third parties. We have elected the second option. To opt-out of having your information shared with third parties, simply email us at with the words “Opt Out” in the subject header and your complete name and address in the body of the message.
- Children: In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), neither our advertisements nor our Website are directed at or designed to attract children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.