Need Cleaner Air?
Air Purifier & Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
Your Guide to Air Purifiers & Vacuum Cleaners
The top vacuum cleaners you’ve been looking for
The best specialized vacuum cleaners
The top air purifiers you’ve been looking for
* On special until end June 2020
Finding the Right Air Purifier
This requires some research as there are different types with some working better in different situations or fulfilling a different function.
- The best ionic purifier works as air filter using negatively charged ions to attract dust, dander and other air impurities to collection places within the machine.
- A HEPA air purifier works by using a mechanical HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filter to force air through a fine mesh which traps harmful particles including pollen, pet dander, dust mites and smoke. Many high quality air purifiers use a HEPA filter and we review our top choices.
- If you’re looking for the purifier for mold, we’ve rated our favorites that remove mold spores and odor from the air and they help improve air quality.
- The best smoke air purifiers are effective at getting rid of the smell of cigarette, cigar and fire smoke odors. Most air purifiers are not specifically designed for smoke, so having a look at our top choices is a good place to start.
For more information on the Air purifiers that are best for allergies please refer to our guide on the Best Air Purifiers For Allergies.
We have more in-depth buying guides. Make sure to read our guide on the Best Air Purifiers, Best Air Purifiers For Dust, or our detailed article on the Best Commercial Air Purifiers.
“My weekend cottage was always stuffy, with ByPurify's help I made the perfect choice. My new air purifier removes mold spores and pollen leaving the air smelling fresh and clean after only a short while. If you need professional help, ByPurify is an absolute must!”